Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My name begins with the letter F ;)




Farah blogs ?? haha . Chum funny je . Well, chum best je blogging ni actually since i like looking at people's blog and their pictures and etc etc . aha . Plus lately ni i always have the urge to type laju2 and always wanting to type and talk about something . So, why not blogging ? It's way cooler than writing a diary and also less tiring :DD

YET! I'm still a beginner and still 'mentah' to the world of blogging . But actually kan, i've always like to talk, write and even type about whatever i'm thinking and whatever's happening in my life . Too much thinking ? Idk . I tend to think a lot when i'm alone or bored . What do i think about ? ANYTHING and EVERYTHING ! haha . Kadang-kadang tu merepek-repek je berfikir . Daydream much ? Guess so :( haha

But come to think of it kan, i byk think about my life . Well, who doesn't right ? Okayy .. I'm gonna let you guys on a little secret of mine . Promise you won't tell anyone ?? Promise taw ! Pinky promise ! Well, here goes ..

..sometimes i wish i could be someone else that i'm not
and my life would be perfect as i fantasized..

There ! I've said it ! sad ain't it ? haha . But true what . I mean who doesn't want a perfectly perfect life kan ?
But unfortunately, no one's perfect . Some of us can just dream/daydream about having a perfect life while some are living the time of their lives . Jealous much ? Ohyeahh -__- haha . My life ain't perfect but i'm grateful for everything i have .

my life = average = normal

At least i think its normal :')
Oh well, i guess that's it for now . This is just the beginning of my newly-made blog and i'm just getting started ;)
There'll be more to come, for sure ! Till then, toodles ! ♥ ♥